Python programming training at MICE
Python is widely used, by a number of big companies like Google, Pinterest, Instagram, Disney, Yahoo!, Nokia IBM and many other. Automation, data mining, and big data platforms rely on Python. MICE python course gives you head start in python application development.
Python supports functional and structured programming methods as well as Object Oriented Programming.
Python is a general-purpose interpreted, interactive, object-oriented, and highlevel programming language. It was created by Guido van Rossum during 1985- 1990. Python is an interface, i.e. a specification for a language that can be implemented in many different ways. And there are many implementations of python. The most common is CPython. This Python implementation written in C and considered the default implementation.
- Python is interpreted: Python is processed at runtime by the interpreter. You do not need to compile your program before executing it. This is similar to PERL and PHP.
- Python is Interactive: You can actually sit at a Python prompt and interact with the interpreter directly to write your programs.
- Python is Object-Oriented: Python supports Object-Oriented style or technique of programming that encapsulates code within objects.
Features of Python
- Easy-to-learn: Python has few keywords, simple structure, and a clearly defined syntax. This allows the student to pick up the language quickly.
- Easy-to-read: Python code is more clearly defined and visible to the eyes.
- Easy-to-maintain: Python's source code is fairly easy-to-maintain.
- A broad standard library: Python's bulk of the library is very portable and cross-platform compatible on UNIX, Windows, and Macintosh.
- Interactive Mode: Python has support for an interactive mode which allows interactive testing and debugging of snippets of code.
- Portable: Python can run on a wide variety of hardware platforms and has the same interface on all platforms.
- Extendable: You can add low-level modules to the Python interpreter. These modules enable programmers to add to or customize their tools to be more efficient.
- Databases: Python provides interfaces to all major commercial databases.
- GUI Programming: Python supports GUI applications that can be created and ported to many system calls, libraries and windows systems, such as Windows MFC, Macintosh, and the X Window system of UNIX.
- Scalable: Python provides a better structure and support for large programs than shell scripting.